Wellmann Plumbing, Inc. is looking for experienced Journeyman Plumbers to join our team.
Type of Work
- New Residential Plumbing
- New Commercial Plumbing
- Apartment Plumbing
- Plumbing Remodels and Tenant Finishes
- Experience installing PVC, copper, cast iron, PEX, CSST, ADS, and other pipe materials
- Experience installing showers, sinks, toilets, disposals, and other plumbing fixtures
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and at least four years of experience with a valid journeyman license
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and mechanical plans
- Communication with team members, contractors, sub-contractors, and customers
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Company Vehicle
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Tool Plans
About Our Company
Wellmann Plumbing has been providing Lincoln, NE with plumbing on residential and commercial projects for the past 32 years. We have a highly experienced team of licensed and apprentice plumbers, many of which have been with our company for over fifteen years.
If you are a journeyman plumber with at least four years of experience in the plumbing trade we would be happy to talk with you about joining our team.
You May Apply The Following Ways: